We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Copyright 2005© Jabulani Jewellery. Unit no. 6, 16 Woodford Grove, Stamford Hill, Durban, 4001. Kwa ZuluNatal, South Africa. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Users may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
- All moral rights of and its employees/agents are reserved.
- Jabulani Jewellery cannot screen or edit all the content available from the Jabulani Jewellery site and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Users are encouraged to inform Jabulani Jewellery of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
- All the content, trademarks and data on this web site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Jabulani Jewellery and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase.Either the customer may arrange the transporting of the goods, or we will arrange for 2 competitive quotes to be submitted to the customer concerned.
Full payment for the arranged transport and the goods, must be settled before the goods leave Jabulani.
If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
- Cancellation of your purchase is not permitted , Our purchase orders are placed with our suppliers immediately your order has been confirmed.
- Every care is taken in the manufacture and distribution of our goods. However, goods that arrive broken must be returned within 30 days from date of dispatch.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). We accept credit card payments via the website and on request will supply our banking details should you wish to make payment via EFT or Direct Deposit.
Click here for our Bank Details.
- When a user visits Jabulani Jewellery or sends e-mails to Jabulani Jewellery, that user consents to receiving communications from Jabulani Jewellery electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Jabulani Jewellery satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing".
- No person, business or web site may link to any page on this site without the prior written permission of Jabulani Jewellery. Such permission could be obtained from the person referred to in clause 1 hereof.
- Hyperlinks provided on this site to Jabulani Jewellery are provided as is and Jabulani Jewellery does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such web pages.
- No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages on this site in any way whatsoever.
- No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this site without the prior written permission of Jabulani Jewellery. Such permission could be obtained from the person referred to in clause 1 hereof.
- Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, neither Jabulani Jewellery nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Jabulani Jewellery makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to the person referred to in clause 1.
- This web site is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Jabulani Jewellery that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user's individual requirements and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Jabulani Jewellery and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- 7.4 Neither Jabulani Jewellery nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this web site.
- Prices are on application.
VALUE ADDED TAX:
- Value added tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods purchased and deilvered in South Africa.
- Vat is not payable on orders which are exportred from South Africa.
- Import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. Jabulani Jewellery does not know what levies may be payable and cannot calculate or estimate such costs.
- An agreement of sale between Jabulani Jewellery and a user only comes into effect if and when:
- A credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank; or
- A deposit of an electronic transfer is reflected on Jabulani Jewellery bank statement (and only if such payment is received within 5 (five) business days after completion of the purchase); or
- A direct deposit is reflected on Jabulani Jewellery bank statement (and only if such payment is received within 5 (five) business days after completion of the purchase.
- Jabulani Jewellery reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order without giving any reasons. Jabulani Jewellery also reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate. Jabulani Jewellery shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user.
- This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
- Jabulani Jewellery shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of Users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- Jabulani Jewellery may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
- name and surname;
- identity number;
- contact numbers;
- postal and physical address;
- e-mail address
- Jabulani Jewellery collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
- to authorise the User when a backup / restore from the Jabulani Jewellery web site is required;
- Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
- Jabulani Jewellery may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Jabulani Jewellery shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
- Jabulani Jewellery shall disclose information without the User's consent only through due legal process; and
- Jabulani Jewellery may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- Jabulani Jewellery owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Jabulani Jewellery.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Jabulani Jewellery suffers any damage or loss.
- The user agrees and warrants that its log-in name and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed to any third party.
- The user allows Jabulani Jewellery to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Jabulani Jewellery site and back-office applications.
- Jabulani Jewellery, in its sole discretion, may change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between the parties on any matter provided for in, or arising out of this agreement, such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Durban in English. The arbitration rules may be downloaded from: http://www.arbitration.co.za/Pages/docs/expedited_rules.pdf.
- Jabulani Jewellery chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Unit no. 6, 16 Woodford Grove, Stamford Hill, Durban, 4001. Kwa ZuluNatal, South Africa.
- This agreement shall commence when the user registers on the Jabulani Jewellery site and continues indefinitely until terminated by Jabulani Jewellery in terms of changes to agreement clause hereto or for any other reason.
- Jabulani Jewellery cc CK 2005-006560/23 t/a Jabulani Jewellery; Members: Paula Anne Goosen